Jet Airways has the widest domestic network in India, connecting the Middle East, Africa, Europe and America through its hub in Abu Dhabi with India’s key cities.
Redeem your miles for flights
You can also redeem your miles for special benefits.
|TIERS||ETIHAD GUEST||ETIHAD GUEST SILVER||ETIHAD GUEST GOLD||ETIHAD GUEST PLATINUM|
|Airport Lounge Access**||✖||SEZ, BEG, AUH Only*||Self & Guest||Self & Guest|
|Piece Concept||Economy Class||1Pc up to 23 kg||1Pc up to 23 kg||1Pc up to 23 kg|
|Business Class||1Pc up to 32 kg||1Pc up to 32 kg||1Pc up to 32 kg|
|First Class||1Pc up to 32 kg||1Pc up to 32 kg||1Pc up to 32 kg|
|Weight Concept||✖||10 kg||25 kg||20 kg|
Terms and conditions
Redeeming miles for tickets
- Reward tickets are valid for a maximum period of one year from the original date of issue.
- Child tickets will be issued same as adult mileage value.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- One-way/return tickets are permitted.
- One stopover per round trip is permitted.
- You may redeem miles on all Jet Airways domestic and international flights.
- Applicable taxes and surcharges will have to be paid at the time of ticket issuance.
- Award tickets are not valid on codeshare flights.
- Upgrade using miles – not permitted.
- One date change is permitted free of charge, any subsequent changes are as per Etihad Guest Terms and Conditions.
- On cancellation/refund – as per Etihad Guest Terms and Conditions.
- Name changes are not permitted.
- Additional guest must be booked on the same flight as the lounge eligible member.
- The benefits listed are for Etihad Guest Silver, Gold and Platinum members traveling in any class on any code share flight between Etihad Airways and Jet Airways.
- Members must present their Etihad Guest Card in order to avail the benefits.
- Children between the aged of 2 and 12 are considered as adults for lounge entry purposes.
- Infants traveling with the lounge eligible guest shall be provided with lounge access provided the infant travels on the same flight as the lounge eligible member.
- **Airport Lounge Access is available at all EAP network lounges except lounges operated by One World and Sky Team member carriers are excluded.
- *Airport Lounge Access for Etihad Guest Silver members is only available at Al Reem Lounge in Abu Dhabi, Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport at the Premium Lounge and Seychelles International Airport at the Salon Vallée De Mai Lounge.
There are domestic differences on 9W, outlined:
For your easy reference you can refer to the below table for EBA. 9W does allow Piece and weight concept on 9W international flights. However, there is no piece concept for flights within Indian Subcontinent. Also, there are following exceptions for EBA for flights within Indian Subcontinent.
- No EBA when booked on Deal Fare Economy flights.
- No EBA for Silver member when flying ATR flights.
|EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ON 9W INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS||SILVER||GOLD||PLATINUM|
|Piece concept||+1 piece at 23 kg in Economy Class|
|+1 piece at 32 kg in Business Class|
|+1 piece at 32 kg in First Class|
|Weight concept||10 kg||15 kg||20 kg|
|EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ON 9W INDIAN SUB-CONTINENT FLIGHTS||SILVER||GOLD||PLATINUM|
|Weight concept on Boeing and Airbus flights||5 kg||10 kg||15 kg|
|Weight concept on ATR flights||✖||10 kg||15 kg|
- Priority Check-in: This benefit for Silver members within Indian Subcontinent will be only at metro airports.
- No EBA when members booked on Deal Fare economy for travel within Indian Subcontinent.
- No EBA for Silver members when flying ATR flights.
- No Piece concept when travel within Indian Subcontinent.
- Weight concept for Economy travel within Indian Subcontinent would be:
- Platinum = 15 kg
- Gold = 10 kg
- Silver = 5 kg
- Lounge: No Lounge access when members booked on Deal Fare economy for travel within Indian Subcontinent.