Etihad Guest members can redeem Etihad Guest Miles when travelling with American Airlines, American Eagle and AmericanConnection flights.
Redeem your miles for flights
You can redeem your miles for reward flights by contacting the Etihad Guest Service Centre 24 hours before your date of departure.
The table indicates the miles required for redemption ticket based on the distance traveled:
Terms and conditions
Redeeming miles for tickets
- Reward tickets are valid for a maximum period of one year from the original date of issue.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- One-way tickets are permitted.
- A reward ticket for a child will be issued at the same value as for an adult.
- Infant tickets will be issued at 10% of the adult mileage value.
- Applicable taxes and surcharges will have to be paid at the time of ticket issuance.
- Award tickets are not valid on codeshare flights.
- All reward bookings are as per Etihad Guest Terms and Conditions.
- Stopovers are permitted. American Airlines will not provide hotel accommodation for the transit period.
- Name changes are not permitted.
Off Peak dates are as noted below and are subject to change:
- Between North America and Europe – October 15 – May 15
- Between North America and Asia Zone 1 – October 1 – April 30
- Between North America and South America Zone 2 – March 1 – May 31 and August 16 – November 30
- Between North America and Hawaii – January 12 – March 8, August 22, and December 15