Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles transfers made between 15 Jul and 30 Aug 2020 both days inclusive.
- Points transfer partners included: Accor Limitless, Hilton, IHG, Radisson, Hyatt, Marriott, Shangri La, Joyalukkas, Smiles (Etisalat), AIMIA (Air Miles/My Reward Points), AMEX Membership Rewards, Hana Bank in Korea, Capital One in USA, Barclays in USA, Livelo in Brazil, Inbursa in Mexico, CITIC Bank in China, Ping An Wan li tong in China, SPDB in China, ICBC in China, Jing Dong coin in China, Cathay United Bank in Taiwan, Krungthai Card in Thailand, Commonwealth Bank in Australia, Standard Chartered Bahrain, UAE and Singapore, Citibank Global, ADCB Touchpoints, Al Hilal Bank (Joud points), Emirates Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, FAB Stars, HSBC, National Commercial Bank.
- Etihad Guest members who transfer their points during the campaign period. Will receive 1 tier mile for every mile transferred with a minimum threshold of 5,000 miles transfer and the Tier Miles will be capped at 20,000 tier miles.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be reversed.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the transfer.
- The Etihad Guest member will be responsible for quoting the correct Etihad Guest membership number to the participating transfer partners for the transfer activity.
- Terms and conditions governing the existing transfer partners will apply.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their points from a qualifying Partner loyalty programme to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus tier miles for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of transfer provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable transfer ratios of each respective partner
- Bonus Etihad Guest Tier Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 10 working days of the end date 30th August 2020 of the promotion
- If an Etihad Guest member holds credit cards and/or Hotel loyalty programme cards of different banks and hotels and converts the rewards points to Etihad Guest Miles under this promotion, then the number of Bonus Guest Miles he/she will earn will reflect separately in the members account for each partner
- The above promotion construct is valid only for all Points Transfer Partners which fall under the Points Transfer partners listed above and governed by the transfer ratios and minimum thresholds applicable for these respective partners.
- Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion or modify or alter the terms and conditions of such promotion at any time.
- Participation under this promotion is purely voluntary for the members.
- The decision of Etihad Guest will be final and binding under this promotion and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other transfer offer.