Commercial Bank of Dubai
Commercial Bank of Dubai was established in 1969 and now offers a full range of both conventional and Islamic banking products and services to its customers. Their network consists of 25 conventional branches, 6 Islamic branches and 2 cash offices.
It has recently invested in an extensive network of 210 ATMs and CDMs. It also provides Wealth Management services to its customers through 15 Al Dana Wealth Management Centres.
Commercial Bank of Dubai customers can enjoy earning reward points through the banking rewards programme - Attijari Rewards. Points are earned when using the bank’s products including accounts, deposits, loans, savings plans and investments as well as on all purchases made on a Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Card.
Points can be converted into Etihad Guest Miles online – allowing members to fly free sooner or take out a reward from 3,500 products on the Reward Shop.
How you'll earn miles
Etihad Guest members can convert Attijari Rewards Programme points to Etihad Guest Miles at a rate of 20 Attijari Points to 1 Etihad Guest Mile, starting from 10,000 Attijari Points.
To convert points to miles, Etihad Guest members must:
- Login to CBD's online banking.
- Under Attijari Rewards Programme click on "Manage and redeem your points".
- Choose Etihad Guest as the redemption option.
- Convert points.
Alternatively call Commercial Bank of Dubai on 800 223 or visit any of the branches.
Terms and conditions
- Etihad Guest member has to be the customer of CBD and Attijari Rewards Programme to convert points to miles.
- Conversion of Attijari points to Etihad Guest Miles is subject to terms and conditions by Commercial Bank of Dubai and/or the Etihad Guest.
- No cancellation of the conversion request is allowed. Attijari Points cannot be credited back once the conversion from Commercial Bank of Dubai to Etihad Guest is complete and successfully processed.
- To enable transfer of Attijari Points to Etihad Guest Miles, customer must convert a minimum of 10,000 Attijari points which is equivalent to 714 Etihad Guest Miles on each conversion.
- All CBD customers and staff members are eligible to transfer points to miles.
- These terms are an integral part of overall terms and conditions.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions are available on CBD website URL (www.cbd.ae) and (www.cbdislami.ae)
- Please allow a minimum of 10 business days* for your Membership Rewards points to be exchanged to Etihad Guest Miles.
*Excludes Fridays, Saturdays & public holidays in the UAE.