Etihad Guest members can transfer their
Heathrow Rewards Points to Etihad Guest Miles at a ratio of 1 Heathrow Reward
Point equating to 1 Etihad Guest Mile.
Members must convert a minimum of 250
points and can continue to convert in multiples of 250.
Etihad Guest Members must be members of
the Heathrow Rewards programme in order to transfer their points to miles.
Co-brand credit card offer
Etihad Guest members who hold any of
the following co-branded credit cards will be automatically tier matched to
Premier Status in the Heathrow Rewards Programme. This means you’ll collect 2 points for every
1 GBP spent at qualifying outlets at Heathrow Airport.
- MBNA Etihad Guest Credit card;
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank co-brand card in UAE;
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank co-brand card in the UK;
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank card; and
- American Express Saudi Arabia.
- If you hold any of the above co-branded credit cards and are
already a Heathrow Rewards member click here to register for the tier match offer.
- If you are not a Heathrow Rewards Member click here to enroll to qualify for both the tier
match offer and the joining bonus.