Eton Institute is globally recognized as a leader in learning and development solutions, offering Professional Development Training, courses in over 100 Languages and Mobile Learning programs internationally throughout the Americas, East Asia, Europe, the Middle East and South Asia. With a dedicated team of professionals developing highly customized programs, Eton Institute features the most sought after training methodologies and techniques, and is proud to be associated with top international thinkers to successfully provide organizational change for over 2000 clients globally.
It offers flexible timings and uniquely tailored courses to suit the learner’s needs. All training is facilitated by highly qualified and experienced instructors, teaching practical skills while maintaining competitive prices for individuals and businesses.
All language courses offered by Eton Institute are EAQUALS-accredited and meet Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards set by Council of Europe.
With the Eton Institute language learning method, all conversation whilst training takes place in the target language in a communicative and student-centered teaching approach which includes:
• A conversational approach based on listening and speaking.
• Emphasis on practical vocabulary and grammar in the context of real-life situations.
• Activities that stimulate purposeful and realistic communication through pair and group work.
• Supplementary study with relevant reading and exercises.
• Appropriate feedback on students' performance provided by the teacher.