- You will earn 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles when you spend £250 on card purchases within 90 days of your account opening. Plus, you will earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after you make a total spend of £2,000 on card purchases within 90 days of opening the account. Please allow four to six weeks after your transaction appears on your credit card statement for the Etihad Guest Miles to be posted to your Etihad Guest membership account. This offer is only available once for every new customer applying for the Etihad Guest Credit Card Account. Previous and existing Etihad Guest Credit Card Account holders are not eligible. Offer may be changed, withdrawn, or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer. Card purchases do not include balance transfers, money transfers or cash advances.
- Every £1 you spend on the Etihad Guest American Express® Credit
Card and the Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card earns you Etihad Guest Miles. Cash
advances, money transfers, and balances you transfer to MBNA Limited do not
earn Etihad Guest Miles. You will earn 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every £1 you
spend on the Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card and 1.5
Etihad Guest Miles for every £2 you spend on the Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card.
Miles are earned for each whole pound spent on each card purchase on your card.
The number of Etihad Guest Miles earned each month from credit card spend will
be displayed on your monthly credit card statement, and will then be added to
your Etihad Guest account within 30 days of the statement date. Please note, it
is not possible to allocate Etihad Guest Miles to your account before they have
appeared on your statement. Where a refund is made on your card, your Etihad
Guest Miles total will be adjusted accordingly. If your Etihad Guest Credit
Card Account is closed before the production of your next statement, then any
miles you have earned during the current statement period will be lost. Etihad
Guest Miles can be suspended or cancelled if you do not keep your account in
good standing. If you are already an Etihad Guest member it is your
responsibility to enter your existing number on this application. Failure to do
so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Etihad Guest. Please note
the Etihad Guest membership number you give us must be for a Etihad Guest
account in your name. If you have any additional card members on your card
account, any Etihad Guest Miles they earn by spending on their cards will also
be credited to your Etihad Guest account. Your personal information will be
processed by Etihad Guest so they can enrol you in the Etihad Guest programme
and to calculate and apply the amount of any rewards you earn.
- This applies to Etihad flights booked at www.etihadairways.com/uk. To receive this promotional offer
flights must be purchased within 12 months of your account opening.
- Fast track to Etihad Guest Silver Tier will be awarded for Etihad Airways flights booked using your Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card or Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card, regardless of booking class.
- Double or Triple Etihad Guest Miles will be awarded for Etihad Airways flights booked in Business Class or First Class respectively, when purchased with your Etihad Guest American Express® Credit Card or Etihad Guest Visa Credit Card. Double or triple miles will not be awarded for cabin upgrades.
If you spend on your card and do not pay this in full each month, interest will be payable on the amount outstanding.
rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during
which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t
paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances
between MBNA accounts.
credit cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House,
Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under
company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the
provision of payment services. American
Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express company. MBNA
Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from
American Express. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK
residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g.
completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality
evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and
Etihad Guest LLC is a credit broker/intermediary. Registered Office: PO
Box 35566, New Airport Road, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
It offers credit cards provided by MBNA Limited within the UK.